Thursday 19 November 2009

Holidays!

Hay Guys!

I been thinking about holidays! If I went on Holiday I would pick Spain by a mile! Because of the warm weather and lovely beach`s loads of cool hotels and swimming pools. If you got the chance to go on Holiday where would you go?

Florida`s good I know that because of my Friends Brilliant guide on Florida Visit his site here. I visit it daily! I am still thinking about America because of Disney Land and other things in florida and Obviously Las Vegas but I am to young for Las Vegas!

About the Disney Land thing I have heard that Disney Land Paris is better than the Disney Land in America but I am thinking they cant be much different!! I am also considering Paris and other places in France which look beautiful!

Italy is a bit......... Well I can`t really describe it but its not that popular now. I would actually love to go to Rome, No not for all the Pizza! Lol! I think Rome is the only place in Italy that I would like to go to!!

What do you recommend? Comment and have Your Say!

-Nathan133

No comments:

Post a Comment